Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Disney California Adventure : Part 3

 
 
After we ate at Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar we headed back to Disneyland.
 
 
 

This was Ken's very first journey on the monorail.  You can tell he's super excited. 


View from the monorail heading into Tomorrowland.  I like this view of Space Mountain and the Finding Nemo Submarines.


That night we went on the King Arthur Carrousel.  It was surprisingly really fun!


That night my parent's drove into Anaheim and we were off to the races the next morning to get to the park.  We got a little side tracked exploring the Grand Californian Hotel (I'm SOOO staying there one day) and also because my Mom's sunglasses inexplicably broke in half in her hands! I'm not sure if she has Hulk strength or if they were just old but it was funny none the less.  Her she is doing a pirate pose.  She needed new sunglasses anyways and got some cute Mickey Mouse ones after! I think she broke the originals on purpose just so she could get some new ones.


How cute is this!? Minnie Mouse all decked out in a flight attendant outfit.


We had lunch at the Paradise Garden Grill.  I wish I took pictures of the food but I don't know what I was thinking and didn't! It was delicious and I can't wait to go back.  They serve Mediterranean food that includes things like Greek salad, meat skewers, rice pilaf, cucumber salad and pita bread.  So yummy!!!


Done and done.


Enjoying lunch.


Sometimes they have live music which adds a very festive touch.


We went to Bug's Land and did Flik's Flyers which is always a good time.


Ken looking high.


Mom and Dad on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train.


Going wild and crazy on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train.  Can I just say too that Ken really wanted to do this one and I always thought it was for babies but I really liked it! They have scents along the way of the food you go through that gives it a fun factor.


Dad being silly on Francis' Ladybug Boogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment