Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Disney Trip : Part 7

 
The next day we were up and ready to go SHOPPING! At the bottom of select receipts there is a coupon for certain stores to get 20% off your total purchase! That is AMAZING! So with our handy dandy coupon we went to World of Disney in Downton Disney and got some awesome stuff.
 
After that we went and dropped off our shopping bags to my parent's room and went to lunch at Pacific Wharf.  This is one of the best places to get some lunch or dinner in Disney California Adventure.  Good prices, good food and good views.  One of my favorite places to eat in Disney.
 
I'm not doing a full review of it because I didn't take a lot of pictures but I'll just tell ya that it's amazing.  They use their sourdough bread bowls made next door in almost all of their dishes and they are tasty tasty.  That was not a typo.  I meant to type tasty twice.
 
While in this area you should go to the bakery as they do a fun little tour of the people making all the bread bowls.  Sounds lame but it's actually pretty fun.
 
Enjoy the pics!
 
 
 
 

Dad enjoying lunch.


Mom posing with lunch.


My DELICIOUS salad.  It is greens, chicken, cranberries, walnuts and apples with a delicious salad dressing.  SO YUMMY.


This is a random pic but I had SO much fun collecting coins from the different coin presses there.  This little guy was about $8 but it holds all the pressed coins snug and tight and the pockets are clear so you can easily see all of them. 


Ken gettin' ready to chow down.


Done and done.


Listening intently.


Mom sittin' and chillin'.


Fun place to pose for pics.


Funny lady.


We were sitting down waiting for my husband and Dad to meet us at Mickey's Fun Wheel and I saw this lovely little bird and took a pic.  I think it turned out pretty.


View of Mickey's Fun Wheel.


Getting nervous to go on the ride!


A spectacular view of the park from the ferris wheel.  I had never ridden a ferris wheel and I was FREAKING out.  I did not like the feeling of being up there.  I stuck it out  and got some cool pictures.  Worth it.  The weird looking thing in the water is where World of Color comes from.  I also want to tell you that you can choose compartments on the ferris wheel that are stationary or that freely glide on a track.  WARNING: Do not get in the ones that freely move! They looked beyond scary!


Another view of the ferris wheel.


The blue building is The Little Mermaid ride.  You can also see Grizzly River Run, Space Mountain and Soarin' Over California.


Good view of Space Mountain, Grizzly River Run and Soarin' Over California (one of my favs!).


Aerial view of Pacific Wharf Cafe where we ate.  The swirly purple looking thing is Ariel's Grotto.  I've never eaten there but it is a Little Mermaid themed restaurant and looks very fun.  It's going to happen one day!


Stellar view of Grizzly River Run. 


Cool view of Tower of Terror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment