Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Disney Trip : Part 6

 
 
 
We had gotten into line at Toy Story Midway Mania but Ken had run off to grab a corn dog and cheese stick from Corndog Castle.  I don't even like corn dogs and this. was. amazing!!! Seriously I couldn't believe how much I loved it.  I can't explain why it was so good you will just have to get one when you go so you can understand what I mean.
 
 
 
 

Ken feeling shameful for picking out such naughty treats.


A work of art!


Dad waiting in line for Toy Story.


Ken looking crazy cool in his glasses for the ride.


Hidden Mickey!!!


Getting excited to go inside!


Getting tired in line as we wait for Soarin' Over California.


Dad posing next to a sweet ride.


This was one of the coolest things we discovered at Disneyland.  Periodically there is a fountain show that is like a mini World of Color that goes off by Pixie Hollow.  It has music, lights, fountains, etc. and is very neat.  The first time we saw it there was just my husband and I and one other little family.  So special.


Pretty view of the castle.


Mom and Dad.


Waiting in line for Snow White ride.


More pics of waiting in line for Snow White ride.


Good night Main St.! We'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment