Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Disney California Adventure : Part 1

 
 
 
Here is part 1 of our Disney trip.
 
I have to warn you that there will be MANY posts about this trip because class, I took about 350 pictures there! My Mom was not too happy with me when I kept doing it but I think that looking back I am so grateful I did it because I have this wonderful documentation of the fun memories.  I hope you enjoy these pictures!
 
 
 

Here is the beautiful entrance to Disney California Adventure.  Recently they just completed a remodel of the park and it is AMAZING! I love the vintage feel of it now.  So charming.


This guy was awesome! That little red trolley would have groups of boys dressed up from the 1930's singing songs and he was dancing right along! It was adorable!


Here is a beautiful view of Grizzly River Run


One of my favorite rides this trip was the Silly Symphony Swings.  It is based off an old Mickey Mouse cartoon and is just good fun.


A surprise this trip was how much my husband and I loved the Jumpin' Jellyfish ride.  I'm embarrassed to admit that since it is a "kids" ride but you get some sweet panoramic views of the park up high like that.


Another great view of the park from Jumpin' Jellyfish.  You can see Tower of Terror in the distance.  Can I just say that I almost broke my Dad's hand when we were on that.  Freaky but fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment