Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Disneyland : Part 2

 
The following pictures of myself are just plain embarrassing because I look hot. As in a hot MESS.  However, I have vowed to share this Disney trip with y'all and that includes the cute and the not so cute.  The following would consist of the not so cute.
 
With that in mind let's look at pictures!
 
 
 

I love this pic because the Fairy Godmother is adorable! She was actually walking very quickly to obviously get somewhere she needed to be.  I quickly asked if she wouldn't mind taking a picture with me and in a very sing-song, polite tone as she stayed in character she replied that would be fine if it was quick.  She was a doll!


We love Star Wars up in this house and this was a treat to get a pic with a Storm Trooper! So cool!


If Disneyland doesn't make you feel like a kid again then this store sure will! In addition to the unique Lego kits you can purchase there are AMAZING Lego displays.  Yes, those are ALL Legos! If you go to Disneyland this is a must just to see these amazing pieces of "art".


Gandalf is possibly one of my favorite characters in any movie.  Can I please just display this in my house?


"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"


Cute display alert!


Ken and I went to Trader Sam's for lunch and on the walk there I spotted these fun topiaries.  Oh if I only had the talent to make those in my yard!


The Disneyland Hotel is possibly one of the coolest hotels I have ever visited.  It has a MONORAIL pool.  Are ya kidding me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment