Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Couch-To-5K: Still on Week 3


So I lost some weight and then gained it back.  Oh the joy of failure.  Not.  

I am back on the band wagon though my friends.  I am running again and it's easier then ever! Don't you love that feeling of working hard and having it pay off? I know I do.  

This Couch-to-5K program is 9 weeks long and I have been doing it almost 9 weeks and I am still on Week 3? Why? I hurt my foot and got lazy.  The program also says that if you feel like you need to stay on a week to do that until you feel comfortable enough to move on.  I am going to do Week 3 for one more week and then move to Week 4.  Hopefully I will go faster through the weeks now that I have definitely gotten over a running plateau.  

It was so strange today.  When I was running I could feel that my body was stronger and that I wasn't breathing nearly as hard as I had been. That was a nice feeling.  I will be back with my update about Week 4 when I start it.  I am nervous but need to trust my body and realize that it is getting stronger and that I CAN push myself harder than I think.  

By the way, have you seen the cute hoodie on this website that says "Keep Calm And Run On"? I really want it! But it's $47! Maybe for Christmas.  =-) Take a look at it, you'll want one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment