Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Beyond Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies


I'm sure you've heard about this recipe from everyone.  Your Mom, your Grandma, your Sister, your dog.  Basically everyone.  I would like to think that I'm being original by adding some spices and walnuts to this recipe but I'm sure I'm not.  

These cookies are DELICIOUS regardless of where they come from though! I say PROPS to whateva Mama thought these up.  You...are my biggest fan.  And if you didn't get the reference go watch "That Thing You Do" this moment.  I mean it.  This moment.

Back to the task at hand.

These cookies are amazing! I feel like I am biting into Fall when I have them.  Pumpkin, spices, chocolate chips and walnuts! Hollah!


Beyond Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies:
1 box yellow cake mix
15 oz can pumpkin
1 t. nutmeg
1/2 t. cinnamon
3/4 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. chopped walnuts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Line cookie sheets with parchment paper (if you don't use parchment paper for baking start using it now because your life will never be the same).  Mix all ingredients together. Eat about 5 spoonfuls of dough.  Measure out the rest with a cookie scoop and place on cookie sheets.  Bake one sheet at a time for 9-12 minutes.  

Makes about 36 cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment