Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

4 Ingredient Cupcakes


Recipe from Tidy Mom

I love cupcakes.  They are so cute and make a party a PAR-TAY! If that makes any sense.  Probably not.  Moving on.

I found this recipe and thought I would give a whirl.  It is so easy! Literally 4 ingredients.  As a side note I found the cute toothpicks at Hobby Lobby for $1.20.  I also got some for Thanksgiving.  Why would you ever make any when you can buy them for that cheap.  If you have a Hobby Lobby then ya need to go! Have fun baking!

4 Ingredient Cupcakes:
1 box cake mix
1/2 c. melted butter
3 large eggs
1 c. water

Combine everything together and mix really well.  Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.  Top with your favorite frosting.

* I filled mine 2/3 full and it was too much.  Most overflowed.  Aim for just a little over half full and you should be golden *

No comments:

Post a Comment