Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Red Lobster Cheddar Cheese Biscuits


I remember my parents going on date nights to Red Lobster and my siblings and I always asking them to BRING HOME THE CHEESE BISCUITS! It was always a treat when they brought them home.  I found a recipe for the biscuits but I accidentally did it wrong, and they turned out GREAT! It was from this website, but this is my adaption of it.



Closer look.  Look at all da cheese!



And a little bit closer.  So yummy yummy in my tummy.

Red Lobster Cheddar Cheese Biscuits:
2 c. Bisquick
1/4 c. softened butter
1 c. grated cheddar cheese
3/4 t. garlic powder
2/3 c. 2% milk

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.  Combine everything.  Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto 2 cookie sheets lined with parchment paper with a cookie scoop.   Bake 8-9 minutes.  Eat warm.  Trust me, they are SO much better warm.  Yields 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment