Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Low Fat Pineapple Cupcakes


I am trying to lose weight.  So I am trying to cook healthier.  I found a website I am in LOVE with.  It's called Skinny Taste.  It has tons of recipes that are low fat/low calorie and have all the nutrition and Weight Watcher points listed right on it.  I found these cupcakes and thought they looked delicious.  I was right.  They were.  Very moist and sweet.  The only thing I changed was that I added more marshmallow fluff.



Pineapple Cupcakes:
1 yellow cake mix
2 20 oz. cans crushed pineapple
1 c. marshmallow fluff
1 8 oz. package 1/3 less fat cream cheese

Mix cake mix and 1 can of crushed pineapple together.  Spoon into 24 cupcake liners.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.  Let cool completely.  Mix together other can of crushed pineapple, cream cheese and marshmellow fluff with a hand held mixer.  Spread over cooled cupcakes.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment