Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easy Hair Flowers


My mom came to visit recently and we went to Michaels.  I saw these bad boys and freaked out! I knew that they said they were "dimensional stickers" but all I could see were really cute flowers for my hair.  I didn't buy them then because they weren't on sale but the next time I went they were 50% off! Score! Which made the white package $1.99 and the yellow one $2.49.



When I opened the package the yellow one looked like this.



And the white one looked like this (Please excuse the fuzziness of the picture.  Once again, I do NOT have the best camera.)



I took the the tie out of the yellow one and inserted a hair clip into a pocket that was already built into the flower.  So easy!



For the white one I had difficulty getting the tie out of the pocket so I just cut off the excess amount and then inserted my hair clip.




All done! I will post a picture today or tomorrow with them in my hair.  So ridiculously cute and only $1.20 per flower plus hair clips.  I am never making flowers again!

No comments:

Post a Comment