Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Monster Cookie Dough Dip


This recipe is from The Girl Who Ate Everything and it is delicious! There are a few things I would do different next time but overall it is a great recipe for a baby shower, bridal shower, game night, etc.  Keep in mind this recipe makes a TON.  I would definitely only make half next time.  The picture above is only about half of what it made.



And a closer pic.  Yum yum!

Monster Cookie Dough Dip:
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (I did mine room temp.)
1/2 c. butter, softened (I did mine room temp.)
1 c. creamy peanut butter
2 c. powdered sugar
3 T. brown sugar
1/4 c. flour
1 t. vanilla
2 1/2 c. rolled oats, old fashioned or quick
2/3 c. plain M & M's
1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips

Combine cream cheese, butter and peanut butter with a hand held mixer.  Stir in powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour and vanilla.  Stir in oats (I only did 2 c. and I really should have added in the extra 1/2 c.  It would have been better with it!), M & M's and chocolate chips (next time I would use the mini morsels and only do a 1/2 c. instead.  It had too many chocolate chips for me and they were too big). Refrigerate until ready to eat.  Serve with apples, graham crackers or pretzels.  I also think they might be good with Teddy Grahams.



No comments:

Post a Comment