Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Couch-to-5K: Week 4

Hello friends! I am now on Week 4 of the program Couch-to-5K.  I have had some great success on this program! I have lost some weight! I have lost 8 lbs since my heaviest.  Haza for me! Yes that is a medieval times reference! I am soo happy!  There's a tiny problem though.  My left foot is hurting.  I don't know why but I am glad tomorrow is a "rest" day from the program.  I am going to take so much care of my foot tomorrow it's not even funny! I actually am repeating Week 3 of the program.  They said that if you feel like you need to repeat a week then to do it sooo I am going to repeat Week 3.  Wish me luck on this week and my foot!  I will do an update next week on weight loss and how the program is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment