Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lincoln City, OR Family Trip: Part 3

 
On our trip I had researched a place called The Beach Dog Cafe to go for breakfast one morning.  I was sooo excited! It looked adorable and looked like the food was great.
 
We drove up to the restaurant and lo and behold the place was closed.  I could not have been more disappointed.
 
In the end we ended up going to a place called Pig 'N Pancake which is an Oregon chain.
 
The hash browns were divine!
 
That evening we also ended up doing a bonfire at the beach which was magical.  I love me the beach, s'mores and a fire, and when you combine the three it simply equals perfection.
 
 
 

Tanner at the Pig 'N Pancake for breakfast.


The kids having fun at breakfast.


Ken and his Mama.  I love Paige's face in this picture.


Some Pig 'N Pancake decor.


Paige wrote her name in the sand.


So did Caleb.


Tanner just liked playing in the sand.


The fire almost ready!


The guys putting together the seating.


Brian lifting a huge rock over to the site.  That just looks uncomfortable.


Jen and her Mama.


Ken and his Mama.


Almost ready for those s'mores!


Caleb wrote mine and Ken's name in the sand.  I love how he spelt my name.


Cool view of the fire.


Gettin' those s'mores ready!


Roasting the marshmallows.


Almost ready to eat!


Another view of the fire and marshmallows.


When it got dark the fire looked so neat.


Everybody started to get a little chilly.


Ken chowing down on a s'more.  I also have to mention that we didn't just have your regular ol' Hershey bars.  In addition to that, we had Ghirardelli chocolate squares, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat Bars, etc. I never want a Hershey s'more again!


I used the flash on this picture and I'm pretty sure I blinded everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment