Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lincoln City, OR Family Trip: Part 1

 
Recently I went on a family trip with my husband's family to Lincoln City, OR.
 
And I have fallen in love with Oregon's coast!
 
It is lovely!
 
This girl does NOT like the heat and so going on this trip was all sorts of fun for me.  I enjoy bundling up, the cold, fog, etc.  I was not built for Summer.  I was built for cold.
 
I hope you enjoy these installments of our trip!
 
 
 

First picture of the trip.  We drove in on a Sunday and walked down to the beach to explore.



I love seeing footprints in the sand.


Walking down.


I was in awe of how nature could make these consistent ripples in the sand. 


Tanner playing in the sand.


I love that my husband is growing out his beard.  He loves the show "Duck Dynasty" and I think he was inspired.


I love the way the clouds reflect in the water on the sand.


The ocean.  Beautiful.


Some spectacular cliffs.


The house we stayed at.


Our view from the house down to the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Taking family trips is a great way to spend time with your children, and to give them opportunities to see and do new things.

    Travel

    ReplyDelete