Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Disneyland January 2014 : Part 4

Welcome to Part 4!
 
In this section I showcase one of our favorite rides, the Pixar Play Parade and some beautiful evening shots.
 
Enjoy!
 
 

This is outside one of the best restaurants in California Adventure OR Disneyland! Paradise Garden Grill.  It underwent a slight change for the Christmas holidays to a Mexican restaurant but it normally serves DIVINE Greek food which I will review when I get to my March 2014 Disneyland trip.


An aerial view of the restaurant.  Love the sunset. Paradise Pier hotel is just off to the right.


Jumpin' Jellyfish may be considered a "kids" ride but Ken and I enjoy it SOOO much! You basically board a Jellyfish and go up high in the air, taking slight jumps as you descend.


Ken being wacky on Jumpin' Jellyfish. 


After the best ride EVER we watched the Pixar Play Parade.  I had never stood and watched a whole parade in California Adventure before and let me tell you it is BETTER than the parades at Disneyland! I am a sucker for anything Pixar and the fact that there are basically no crowds is a huge plus.  We cannot recommend this parade enough!


Mr. and Mrs. Incredible.


This was SOOOOO cool! Jack Jack's hair would actually light on fire periodically throughout the parade route. 


Finding Nemo friends!


Some random girls dressed up as Jellyfish.


This costume made me laugh.  Hemlich was dressed in pieces and was hilarious to see running around.  So funny to watch.


Bug's Life friends!


Slim is one of my favorite bugs in "A Bug's Life".


Toy Story!


To infinity and beyond!


I want a candy necklace that big in real life. 


Looking up at Jumpin' Jellyfish.


Mickey's Fun Wheel and Silly Symphony Swings at dusk.


A view of California Adventure from top of Jumpin' Jellyfish.  I know, I know.  You get that we love the ride! And this is why! The views are outstanding!


California Screamin'.  Done it once, and once was enough friends. 


Love this picture.  Can't see the detail of the rides but love the Disney lights.  So magical when it gets dark!

Next part will be dedicated to a review of Carnation Cafe on Main Street in Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment