Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Disneyland January 2014 : Part 3

 
Welcome to Part 3! .
 
I hope you enjoy this installment!
 
 

Beautiful Christmas decorations by Pirates of the Caribbean.


One of our favorite, favorite FAVORITE stores is Pieces of Eight located next to Pirates of the Caribbean.  It is a pirate themed store offering Jack Sparrow hats with wigs, gold coins, Jake and the Never Land Pirates toys, etc.  So cool!


We thought this fortune telling arcade machine was so detailed and neat. 


Ken trying to act like a pirate.  He's got the beard part down.


Lovely view of the Matterhorn whilst entering Tomorrowland.


We love our penny press machines! They make such a unique and fun souvenir.  I love getting out our books and seeing all the various ones we've collected.


Unfortunately, this particular Wreck it Ralph penny press was not working.  Hence the saddened face (It opened up at a later date and we were able to get them though! Oh happy day!).


Ken is gonna WRECK IT!


We decided it might be fun to go see the "It's Tough to Be a Bug" show.  You actually walk down into the ground to get to the theater and things get bigger around you, making you feel like you are a bug yourself.  Sorry about the dim lighting in the picture.  I wanted you to see how fun it was inside the "ant hole" though! SOOOO much detail!


While waiting for the show to begin we laughed at some witty movie and theater bug posters.


Very clever.


We were officially inaugurated as bugs when we received our very own pair of bug glasses!


I love how A Bug's Land makes everything seem big around you so that you feel small. 


Tower of Terror creeping through the leaves.


Hemlich's Chew Chew Train!


Very happy to be on the ride.  It makes us smile.  And yes I am wearing Minnie Mouse sunglasses.  How CUTE right!?!?


A GIGANTIC apple.  He must have been hungry!


He also chewed his way through a watermelon. 


I WISH I had a box of animal crackers that big!


Actually, I WISH I had a cupcake that enormous! Life would be grand.


Had to take a picture of this. It's a bench made of out of popsicle sticks! Disney, you've done it again.

I hope you enjoyed this third installment.  I know that for me looking over the photos and typing the memories really brings trip details back to me and makes me happy.

My next installment will actually be a food review for Cafe Orleans.  So look for that to hit soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment