Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Disneyland January 2014 : Part 1

Hello! Long time no post! Today is when all of your dreams come true!

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER DISNEYLAND TRIP REPORT!!!!!

Ken and I were lucky enough to go to Disneyland this past January with my parent's. What a wonderful trip it was!Very spur of the moment but oh so magical.

Ken had been desperately wanting to go to Disneyland to see all of the Christmas goodness for ages since he had never seen it.

And a Christmas miracle happened......

We started planning the trip on Christmas Day!

I was also lucky enough to go with my sister and parent's this past March. That post will be up shortly after this one is completed.

I also have exciting news! Ken and I are going with my parent's to Disney World this January! We have never been and couldn't be more excited for the opportunity to explore those parks! I'm so excited to document that adventure and share it with all of you as well!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this January 2014 Trip Report!!!!!!

* Just wanted to interject a quick note here. Some of the pictures were taken on my camera and some on my parent's so if things don't match exactly up or there are multiples of some pictures or events I apologize! *

Disneyland January 2014 : Part 1


Our day started EARLY getting to the airport.  I think this picture shows just how tired Ken really was.......


After checking our bags, security, the bathroom and a quick run to get snacks and breakfast we were on the plane on our way to The Happiest Place On Earth!


I got a chocolate muffin.  Wasn't great but did what it needed to.


Ken listening to music and chowing down on Delta cookies.


I thoroughly hate flying so I like to distract myself with dvds.  In this case, it was "Monsters University".


Some cookies, drinks and a dvd later we were at Disneyland!


It was so beautiful.  I hate that after Christmas lull and having this trip in January AFTER Christmas really got me happy! Look at the festive feel!


OF COURSE one of our first stops was for a quick snack at Maurice's Treats cart for a cheddar twist.


And a Boysen Apple Freeze.  YUMMMMMMMMMMMM.


Ken getting ready to devour the treats!


I love exploring the shops by Pirates of the Caribbean.  This one in particular is just lovely.  I didn't write down the name but they sell TONS of crystal figurines.  I am usually not one for such "Grandma" type stuff (okay, that's a flat out lie) but I could collect some of these!


Another view of the crystal shop.


Later on it was time to enjoy Winnie the Pooh! One of our all time favorites!!!!!!


After the ride we of course had to look at my favorite store in all of Disneyland! Pooh Corner!


You know a place is special when the refrigerator is even rockin'!


A beautiful Winnie the Pooh inspired Christmas tree.  Ahhhhh, I would like in my house please.  Can somebody please get on that ASAP? Thank you.


It is law that you cannot leave Pooh Corner without a treat.  So we settled on a delicious gingerbread.  It was all kinds of amazing.  SOOOO divine.


Some more Winnie the Pooh inspired Christmas decor.


Time for a ride on Splash Mountain! What the heck is Ken doing?


A nice little quote on the way out of the ride. 

I hope you enjoyed this first installment! Look for Part 2 to hit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment