Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

4 Ingredient Snicker Cookies




These cookies are so divine and easy to make! They are chewy and have a little Snickers in the middle.  Yum yum.  I made them for work and packaged them up in cute Halloween treat bags and I was going to post a picture but man oh man I can't wait to get a new camera.  I used my video camera to take the pictures and they all turned out horrible! This was the best of the bunch.  I know that's not saying a lot which is sad.  I plan to get a new camera on Black Friday.  But in the meantime just use your imagination because these were MUCH prettier in person then they are in this yucky picture.

4 Ingredient Snicker Cookies:
1 chocolate cake mix
1/3 c. vegetable oil
2 eggs
12 mini Snickers
chocolate chips
chopped walnuts

Combine cake mix, oil and eggs together.  Cut the 12 mini Snickers in half.  Wrap a small amount of dough around each Snickers.  To help with doing this spray your hands with a little cooking spray.   It will make your life so much easier! Place on 2 cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.  Bake one at a time at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.  When done baking melt chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle over cookies.  Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment