Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

I love my Mom!


Can I just say that I love my Mom! She is one of the most considerate and kind people I know.  She is not just my Mommy, she is my best friend!

I checked my mail the other day and lo and behold this Valentine's package was waiting for me.  As I unwrapped each item I just became happier and happier as each little trinket made me smile and lift my spirits.

I know this isn't a food or craft post but I wanted to share how sweet and creative my Mom is!

I hope to become as creative and thoughtful as she is someday!


How crazy cute is this salt and pepper shaker set!? Have I mentioned that I LOVE anything Disney?



She also sent me this vintage, unopened package of playing cards that were my Grandma's.  I was SO excited when I saw this.  I don't know if I'm even going to let anybody play with these!



This vintage Mickey cup was also my Grandma's.  So precious.



She also ordered this personalized stamp for me! My name is spelt slightly funky (I LOVE it though) and having something made especially for me is so nice! Curse all the stores and gas stations that never had my name on a mini license plate or key chain!



And how FUN is this!? My mom found this simple paper craft tutorial online and has made a lot of them.  You just simply buy some cellophane bags, put some decorative paper as the "backing" and then cut and tape some coordinating papers around some mini candy bars.  A cheap and easy craft.  Such a creative lady!



And how thoughtful is this?! When my Mom visits me in Utah she is constantly worried that I am going to lose my wedding ring.  When I do dishes or something where I don't want my ring on I will often leave it by the sink, on the kitchen table, etc and it always makes her nervous.  This little ring holder is cute and practical!

Thank you Mom for the pick me up and for the sweet gifts!

1 comment: